Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Insulted

I wonder why my dad feels the need to insult me every minute of the day why does he always have to call me stupid or lazy or fat ass why does he feel the need to insult me all the time? I will tell you why because my dad is an asshole a selfish mean son of a bitch words can not describe how much I hate him so much how much he makes me cry and feel like shit.

I don't understand fathers are suppose to loving to their daughter always trying to make them smile when my father rather throw insults at me it does make me cry because my dad and I use to be so close when I was little I used to be daddy's girl I loved my dad more than anyone but as soon as I got other he became so mean and heartless always insulting me now...I can hear him in the room complaining how I'm a big fat liar and of course my mom agrees with him.

Why shouldn't I be surprise both of them talking shit about me I should be used of them talking shit about me but the truth is I may look like I don't care but deep down I do very much every insult I get is a cut in my heart and let me tell you right now my heart is already broken and barely recovering but then I get an insult from my lovely mother and father and the wounds are back.

I fall into depression because I feel so alone with both parents hating my guts both of them looking at me in disgust and looking down on me like I will never be anything in life, want to know something so funny my own parents think I'm a slut funny right? I'm still a virgin here and only kissed two guys and that makes me a slut a girl who never gets to leave the house is a slut yes that makes a lot of sense.

I just hate my life :(



No comments:

Post a Comment